The Public Sector Profile of the Pan-Canadian Trust Framework Version 1.4 is now available on GitHub
Summary of Changes to Version 1.4:
- Public Sector Profile of the Pan-Canadian Trust Framework Version 1.4 is a continued refinement as result of application and iteration of the framework.
- While there are no major conceptual changes from Version 1.3, there are numerous refinements of definitions and descriptions and continued improvement of editorial and style consistency.
- Numerous improvements have been made due to feedback incorporated from the application of the PSP PCTF to trusted digital identity assessment and acceptance processes.
- Other changes have resulted from review and providing input into the National Standard of Canada, CAN/CIOSC 103–1, Digital trust and identity — Part 1: Fundamentals
- The PSP PCTF Assessment Workbook has been updated to reflect the latest changes.